ACMA Nail Fungus Treatment
—Leading treatment in the United States
ACMA Nail Fungus Treatment has faster and better results than any other similar products. Not only does the treatment improve the nail fungus symptoms, but it also clears the root cause of the nail infection. It is very effective in preventing nail fungus too. No side effect has been reported. To order ACMA Nail Fungus Treatment, see instructions below.
- If you are a new patient, complete the ACMA Diagnosis Form first. Ordering instructions will follow. If you would like to discuss your case with the doctor first, schedule a consultation here for the Chicago area. If outside of the Chicago area, Contact Us to schedule a FREE 15 minute phone consultation with the doctor within the US (if outside of the US, other contact arrangements can be made).
- If you are an existing ACMA patient, you can follow previous ACMA treatment instructions to reorder and take the treatments.
- The price for treatment is below, plus tax and shipping. Credit card payment type is accepted.
SIZE CANCER TREATMENT NON-CANCER TREATMENT 1 Week Supply $200 $150 2 Week Supply $400 $300 4 Week Supply $800 $600
- After you order ACMA products, we will send the products to you with detailed instruction within 3 business days.
- The product shelf life is 1 year from the time when you place the order.
- After receiving the products, please follow the instruction exactly to take the treatments.
- Please Contact Us if you have any questions or meet any problems when taking the treatments.
- After taking the treatments, if your conditions start improving, please continue the treatments as instructed.
- If you get allergic reactions, or if your conditions get worse, please Contact Us ASAP.
- During the treatments, please do lab testing based on your need (every month, every 3 months, or every 6 months, etc.), and send us the lab reports asap when they are available.
Nail fungus is a common condition that begins as a white or yellow spot under the tip of your fingernail or toenail. As the fungal infection goes deeper, nail fungus may cause your nail to discolor, thicken, and crumble at the edge. It can affect several nails but usually not all of them.
If your condition is mild and not bothering you, you may not need treatment. If your nail fungus is painful and has caused thickened nails, self-care steps and medications may help. But even if treatment is successful, nail fungus often comes back.
Nail fungus is also called onychomycosis (on-ih-koh-my-KOH-sis) and tinea unguium. When fungus infects the areas between your toes and the skin of your feet, it is called athlete’s foot (tinea pedis).
Nail fungal infections are typically caused by a dermatophyte fungus. Yeasts and molds also can be responsible for nail fungal infections.
What are fungi?
Fungi are microscopic organisms that do not need sunlight to survive. Some fungi have beneficial uses. Others cause illness and infection. Fungi:
- Live in warm, moist environments, including swimming pools and showers
- Can invade your skin through cuts so tiny you cannot even see them or through a small separation between your nail and nail bed
- Can cause problems if your nails are often exposed to warm and moist conditions
Toenails vs. fingernails
Nail fungus occurs more often in toenails than in fingernails, partly because:
- Toenails often are confined in a dark, warm, moist environment — inside your shoes — where fungi can thrive
- Toes usually have less blood flow than do fingers, making it harder for your body’s immune system to detect and stop infection
You may have nail fungus — also called onychomycosis (on-ih-koh-my-KOH-sis) — if one or more of your nails are:
- Brittle, crumbly, or ragged
- Distorted in shape
- Dull with no shine
- A dark color, caused by debris building up under your nail
Infected nails also may separate from the nail bed, a condition called onycholysis (on-ih-KOL-ih-sis). You may feel pain in your toes or fingertips and detect a slightly foul odor.
There are three main methods to treat fungus nails: external treatment, oral drugs, and surgery.
Oral drugs have many side effects on the liver, kidneys, and other organs. The new diseases caused by the drug side effects could be very severe, e.g., kidney failure, etc.
Surgery is very expensive. Surgery may also cause trauma to the nail bed.
There are three kinds of external products:
- The OTC drugs have the similar chemical active ingredients, such as Undecylenic Acid, even a bit toxic chemical ingredient, such as Tolnafltate.
- The cosmetics are mainly for improving the external appearance without treatment function.
- ACMA Nail Fungus Treatment, a 100% effective natural external treatment product developed by ACMA during more than 10 years of clinical practice.
ACMA Nail Fungus Treatment is a combination of different types of high purity herbal extractions. The selected herbs are proven to be safe and effective in killing fungus, removing damp, promoting blood circulation etc. When it is applied over the fungus nails, the effective ingredients will kill nail fungus, improve the nail growth environment, and help the damaged nails regain growth capability. When the new nails grow out and totally replace the old one, you will recover from the fungus nail completely.
ACMA Nail Fungus Treatment is a very effective treatment, which has the following functions for nail fungus patients:
- Reduce the thickened nails
- Normalize the yellow, brown, or dark nails
- Improve the brittle, crumbly, or ragged nails
- Restore the distorted nails
- Improve the dull nails
- Reduce the separation of nails from the nail bed
- Stop the pain in toes or fingertips
- Clear the foul odor of nails
- So far with a 100% success rate
- Remove infected nails
- Help new nails growth