ACMA Cold & Flu Treatment
—Leading Cold & Flu Treatment in the United States
ACMA Cold & Flu Treatment is an herbal medicine that has very effectively cured thousands of cold and flu patients. Most patients have been healed (including all cold and flu symptoms and fever) in 12 hours. Some patients have become symptom-free within 5 hours. After all cold and flu symptoms are gone, there is no relapse. No patient died after receiving ACMA Cold & Flu Treatment.
To order ACMA Cold & Flu Treatment, see instructions below.
Read more about the risks of cold and flu infections, and the effectiveness of ACMA treatments.
- If you are a new patient, complete the ACMA Diagnosis Form first. Ordering instructions will follow. If you would like to discuss your case with the doctor first, schedule a consultation here for the Chicago area. If outside of the Chicago area, Contact Us to schedule a FREE 15 minute phone consultation with the doctor within the US (if outside of the US, other contact arrangements can be made).
- If you are an existing ACMA patient, you can follow previous ACMA treatment instructions to reorder and take the treatments.
- The price for treatment is below, plus tax and shipping. Credit card payment type is accepted.
SIZE CANCER TREATMENT NON-CANCER TREATMENT 1 Week Supply $200 $150 2 Week Supply $400 $300 4 Week Supply $800 $600
- After you order ACMA products, we will send the products to you with detailed instruction within 3 business days.
- The product shelf life is 1 year from the time when you place the order.
- After receiving the products, please follow the instruction exactly to take the treatments.
- Please Contact Us if you have any questions or meet any problems when taking the treatments.
- After taking the treatments, if your conditions start improving, please continue the treatments as instructed.
- If you get allergic reactions, or if your conditions get worse, please Contact Us ASAP.
- During the treatments, please do lab testing based on your need (every month, every 3 months, or every 6 months, etc.), and send us the lab reports asap when they are available.
In medicine, some diseases are more dangerous than cancer. Flu is one of such diseases. Since flu death could occur very fast, many flu victims had not realized they would die of flu.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), each year about 36,000 people died of flu in the United States. The Spanish influenza pandemic, which began in 1918-1919, caught every nation by surprise, infected an estimated 500 million people and killed 50 to 100 million of them in three waves, especially among 20 to 40 years old.
For the following people, influenza and its complications can be deadly. People at higher risk of developing flu complications include:
- Young children under 5, and especially those under 2 years
- Adults older than 65
- Residents of nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
- Pregnant women
- People with weakened immune systems
- People who have chronic illnesses, such as asthma, heart disease, kidney disease and diabetes
- People who are very obese, with a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or higher
Flu viruses travel through the air in droplets when someone with the infection coughs, sneezes or talks. You can inhale the droplets directly, or you can pick up the germs from an object — such as a telephone or computer keyboard — and then transfer them to your eyes, nose or mouth.
People with the virus are likely contagious from the day or so before symptoms first appear until about five days after symptoms begin, though sometimes people are contagious for as long as 10 days after symptoms appear. Children and people with weakened immune systems may be contagious for a slightly longer time.
Influenza viruses are constantly changing, with new strains appearing regularly. If you’ve had influenza in the past, your body has already made antibodies to fight that particular strain of the virus. If future influenza viruses are similar to those you’ve encountered before, either by having the disease or by vaccination, those antibodies may prevent infection or lessen its severity.
But antibodies against flu viruses you’ve encountered in the past can’t protect you from new influenza subtypes that can be very different immunologically from what you had before.
Initially, the flu may seem like a common cold with a runny nose, sneezing and sore throat. But colds usually develop slowly, whereas the flu tends to come on suddenly. And although a cold can be a nuisance, you usually feel much worse with the flu.
Common signs and symptoms of the flu include:
- Fever over 100 F (38 C)
- Aching muscles, especially in your back, arms and legs
- Chills and sweats
- Dry, persistent cough
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
Efficiency: The average time to clear the cold and flu symptoms is about 12 hours. The shortest time is about 5 hours. All cold and flu symptoms will be gone, and there is no relapse.
Safety: Pure natural plant ingredients without any side effects. ACMA has treated thousands of cold and flu cases, and the total effectiveness is 100%. No death has occurred when the patients followed the ACMA directions rigorously. Most of them have been compounded severe cold and flu with high fever, bronchitis, pneumonia, meningitis, sinusitis, ear infection, kidney infection, myocarditis etc. complications.
First Aid: People can take our product immediately after having any cold and flu symptoms without prescription. Therefore, more and more patients keep it in their refrigerator as the first aid for one year. Especially in flu season, people takes it in advance to prevent flu instead of taking flu shots.