Faster and better results than any other similiar products. Not only improve the nail fungus symptoms, but also clear the root cause of nail infection. Is very effective in preventing nail fungus too. No side effect has been reported.
To order ACMA Nail Fungus Treatment, please Contact Us.
After receiving your order, we will ship the product out within 3 business days.
Nail fungus is a common condition that begins as a white or yellow spot under the tip of your fingernail or toenail. As the fungal infection goes deeper, nail fungus may cause your nail to discolor, thicken and crumble at the edge. It can affect several nails but usually not all of them.
If your condition is mild and not bothering you, you may not need treatment. If your nail fungus is painful and has caused thickened nails, self-care steps and medications may help. But even if treatment is successful, nail fungus often comes back.
Nail fungus is also called onychomycosis (on-ih-koh-my-KOH-sis) and tinea unguium. When fungus infects the areas between your toes and the skin of your feet, it's called athlete's foot (tinea pedis).
Nail fungal infections are typically caused by a dermatophyte fungus. Yeasts and molds also can be responsible for nail fungal infections.
Fungi are microscopic organisms that don't need sunlight to survive. Some fungi have beneficial uses. Others cause illness and infection. Fungi:
• Live in warm, moist environments, including swimming pools and showers
• Can invade your skin through cuts so tiny you can't even see them or through a small separation between your nail and nail bed
• Can cause problems if your nails are often exposed to warm and moist conditions
Nail fungus occurs more often in toenails than in fingernails, partly because:
• Toenails often are confined in a dark, warm, moist environment — inside your shoes — where fungi can thrive
• Toes usually have less blood flow than do fingers, making it harder for your body's immune system to detect and stop infection
You may have nail fungus — also called onychomycosis (on-ih-koh-my-KOH-sis) — if one or more of your nails are:
• Brittle, crumbly or ragged
• Distorted in shape
• Dull with no shine
• A dark color, caused by debris building up under your nail
Infected nails also may separate from the nail bed, a condition called onycholysis (on-ih-KOL-ih-sis). You may feel pain in your toes or fingertips and detect a slightly foul odor.
There are three main methods to treat fungus nails: external treatment, oral drugs and surgery.
Oral drugs have many side effects on liver, kidneys, and other organs. The new diseases caused by the drug side effects could be very severe, e.g. kidney failure, etc.
Surgery is very expensive. Surgery may also cause trauma to the nail bed.
There are three kinds of external products:
ACMA Herb Nail Fungus Cure is a combination of different types of high purity herbal extractions. The selected herbs are proved to be safe and effective in killing fungus, removing damp, promoting blood circulation etc. When it is applied over the fungus nails, the effective ingredients will kill nail fungus, improve the nail growth environment, and help the damaged nails regain growth capability. When the new nails grow out and totally replace the old one, you will recover from the fungus nail completely.
It usually takes 2-4 weeks to kill fungus and see the sign of improvement.
The sign of improvement means: After 2-4 weeks, you can see the new fresh nail growing out from the root of the nail. Since the new fresh nail’s color is totally different from the previous fungus damaged one, it’s easy to notice the change. The improvement indicates the nail has regained the growth capability, which had been destroyed by severe fungus for long time. Because the nail growth is a slow process, the new nail growth may be slight in the beginning. To see the new nail growth more clearly, you should wash your nail and clean up the treatment left on the nail completely. If you are not sure whether there is new nail growing out, please email us photo and ACMA will help you determine it.
When you achieve a complete cure of nail fungus, a new healthy nail will grow out and totally replace the old damaged nail. It takes time for a healthy nail to grow out. For an adult, it generally needs 3-5 months to grow out a whole nail.
Once the nails regain the grown capability after using ACMA Nail Fungus Cure, the time needed for a complete cure mostly depends on patient nail’s growing time, which is related to following factors:
1) The area of damaged nail If the damaged area is small and close to the edge of the nail (less than 1/3), the damaged nail will be replaced faster after the new nail grows out. If the damaged area is large (severe fungus nail could be 100% damaged), it will take a longer time for new nail to grow out and replace the damaged nail. Once the nail begins to grow, you should continuously use the treatment as instructed until the whole nail is replaced by the new one.
2) Patient’s age Patients of different ages have different nail growth rates. Older person’s nail growth rate is slower than that of younger person. Senior patients (more than 60 years old) need longer time for new nails to grow out.
3) Finger nails are different from toe nails. Toe nails generally grow slower than finger nails.
ACMA nail fungus treatment is a very effective treatment, which has following functions for nail fungus patients: