ACMA Rectal Cancer Treatment
—More effective and safer than conventional cancer treatments
Leading cancer treatment in the United States, which enables stage I, II, and III cancer patients to become cancer free without surgery, chemo, or radiotherapy. ACMA treatments are safe, natural, herbal medicines that are effective alternatives to conventional treatments. To order ACMA Rectal Cancer Treatment, see instructions below.
- If you are a new patient, complete the ACMA Diagnosis Form first. Ordering instructions will follow. If you would like to discuss your case with the doctor first, schedule a consultation here for the Chicago area. If outside of the Chicago area, Contact Us to schedule a FREE 15 minute phone consultation with the doctor within the US (if outside of the US, other contact arrangements can be made).
- If you are an existing ACMA patient, you can follow previous ACMA treatment instructions to reorder and take the treatments.
- The price for treatment is below, plus tax and shipping. Credit card payment type is accepted.
SIZE CANCER TREATMENT NON-CANCER TREATMENT 1 Week Supply $200 $150 2 Week Supply $400 $300 4 Week Supply $800 $600
- After you order ACMA products, we will send the products to you with detailed instruction within 3 business days.
- The product shelf life is 1 year from the time when you place the order.
- After receiving the products, please follow the instruction exactly to take the treatments.
- Please Contact Us if you have any questions or meet any problems when taking the treatments.
- After taking the treatments, if your conditions start improving, please continue the treatments as instructed.
- If you get allergic reactions, or if your conditions get worse, please Contact Us ASAP.
- During the treatments, please do lab testing based on your need (every month, every 3 months, or every 6 months, etc.), and send us the lab reports asap when they are available.
Rectal cancer is a type of cancer that occurs in the cells in the rectum — the last section of your large intestine.
Rectal cancer is often grouped together with colon cancer, and together they are called colorectal cancer.
Rectal cancer most often begins in the cells that line the inside of the rectum. Rectal cancer often first forms as precancerous polyps.
Colorectal cancer screening tests can discover rectal cancer before it begins or at its earliest stages — when treatment has the greatest chance for success.
Rectal cancer treatment often involves surgery to remove the cancer. Other treatments, such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy, may be used as well.
Rectal cancer usually develops over several years, first growing as a precancerous growth called a polyp. Some polyps have the ability to turn into cancer and begin to grow and penetrate the wall of the rectum. The actual cause of rectal cancer is unclear. However, the following are risk factors for developing rectal cancer:
- Increasing age
- Family history of colon or rectal cancer
- High-fat diet and/or a diet mostly from animal sources (a diet usually found in developed countries such as the United States)
- Personal or family history of polyps orcolorectal cancer
- Inflammatory bowel disease
Family history is a factor in determining the risk of rectal cancer. If a family history of colorectal cancer is present in a first-degree relative (a parent or a sibling), then endoscopy of the colon and rectum should begin 10 years before the age of the relative’s diagnosis or at age 50 years, whichever comes first. An often forgotten risk factor, but perhaps the most important, is the lack of screening for rectal cancer. Routine cancer screening of the colon and rectum is the best way to prevent rectal cancer.
Rectal cancer can cause many symptoms and signs that require a person to seek medical care. However, rectal cancer may also be present without any symptoms, underscoring the importance of routine health screening. Symptoms and signs to be aware of include the following:
- Bleeding (the most common symptom; present in about 80% of individuals with rectal cancer)
- Seeing blood mixed with stool is a sign to seek immediate medical care. Although many people bleed due to hemorrhoids, a doctor should still be notified in the event of rectal bleeding.
- Prolonged rectal bleeding (perhaps in small quantities that is not seen in the stool) may lead to anemia, causing fatigue, shortness of breath, lightheadedness, or a fast heartbeat
- Bowel obstruction
- A rectal mass may grow so large that it prevents the normal passage of stool. This blockage may lead to the feeling of severe constipation or pain when having a bowel movement. In addition, abdominal pain or cramping may occur due to the blockage.
- The stool size may appear narrow so that it can be passed around the rectal mass. Therefore, pencil-thin stool may be another sign of an obstruction from rectal cancer.
- A person with rectal cancer may have a sensation that the stool cannot be completely evacuated after a bowel movement.
- Weight loss: Cancer may cause weight loss. Unexplained weight loss (in the absence of dieting or a new exercise program) requires a medical evaluation.
Comparison of Orthodox Cancer Treatments and ACMA Cancer Treatments
|Orthodox Cancer Treatments||ACMA Cancer Treatments|
|Kills far more normal cells than cancerous cells.||ACMA treatments selectively kill cancerous cells, either directly or indirectly, and do no harm to normal cells.|
|Severely damages organs and the immune system.||ACMA treatments do not damage organs and the immune system.|
|Can destroy the functions of key organs, such as the liver, heart, kidney, etc., leading to death due to side effects.||Do not damage any key organs as long as patients follow ACMA treatment instructions.|
|Damage the gastrointestinal system, cause sick feeling, nausea, vomiting, and lost appetite, or death due to malnutrition.||ACMA treatments do not have any side effect.|
|Patients die of infectious diseases caused by a weakened immune system due to chemo and radiotherapy.||ACMA treatments can protect patients from getting infectious diseases.|
|One side effect that chemotherapy has is that it can cause new cancer.||ACMA cancer treatments do not have any side effect causing new cancer. On the contrary, ACMA cancer treatment can prevent new cancer from developing or growing.|
|For many cancer patients, orthodox treatments cause them died earlier comparing to no treatment at all for many types of cancer.||For most ACMA cancer patients, ACMA cancer treatments have extended their lives, including extending the lives of cancer patients who were sent hospice after orthodox medicine failed to help them.|
|Can do significant damage to DNA and causing new cancer.||ACMA cancer treatments do not cause damage to DNA as long as patients follow ACMA treatment instructions.|
|Causes immense pain and sickness, and a host of other severe side effects, so much so that many patients drop out of chemotherapy and would rather die than continue their treatments.||No pain or suffering is ever caused by ACMA cancer treatments. If the cancer, or prior orthodox treatments, cause pain, ACMA cancer treatments frequently reduce the pain and sickness within hours or days.|
|Orthodox treatment has very high relapse rate after remission. Patients usually will die after the cancer relapses.||So far, after ACMA cancer treatment help cancer patients achieve remission, no cancer relapse has occurred.|
|Orthodox treatment cannot prevent cancer from relapsing.||ACMA cancer treatments can prevent cancer from relapsing.|
|According to NIH statistics, cancer patient's 5-year survival rate after receiving chemotherapy is 2.1%.||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year survival rate is 100%. For stage IV cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year survival rate is about 80%.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year remission rate is 100%.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year cancer relapse rate is zero.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year cure rate is 100%.|
ACMA Rectal Cancer Treatment is a very effective treatment, which has following functions:
- Stop bleeding
- Clear blood in stool
- Eliminate bowel obstruction and constipation or pain
- Stop abdominal pain or cramping
- Improve narrowed, thin stool
- Improve incomplete evacuation of bowel movement
- Stop unintentional weight loss
- Eliminate the cancer tumor
- Prevent cancer metastasis
ACMA Rectal Cancer Treatment is natural and very safe. No side effect has been reported.