ACMA Prostate Cancer Treatment
—More effective and safer than conventional cancer treatments
Leading cancer treatment in the United States, which enables stage I, II, and III cancer patients to become cancer free without surgery, chemo, or radiotherapy. ACMA treatments are safe, natural, herbal medicines that are effective alternatives to conventional treatments. To order ACMA Prostate Cancer Treatment, see instructions below.
- If you are a new patient, complete the ACMA Diagnosis Form first. Ordering instructions will follow. If you would like to discuss your case with the doctor first, schedule a consultation here for the Chicago area. If outside of the Chicago area, Contact Us to schedule a FREE 15 minute phone consultation with the doctor within the US (if outside of the US, other contact arrangements can be made).
- If you are an existing ACMA patient, you can follow previous ACMA treatment instructions to reorder and take the treatments.
- The price for treatment is below, plus tax and shipping. Credit card payment type is accepted.
SIZE CANCER TREATMENT NON-CANCER TREATMENT 1 Week Supply $200 $150 2 Week Supply $400 $300 4 Week Supply $800 $600
- After you order ACMA products, we will send the products to you with detailed instruction within 3 business days.
- The product shelf life is 1 year from the time when you place the order.
- After receiving the products, please follow the instruction exactly to take the treatments.
- Please Contact Us if you have any questions or meet any problems when taking the treatments.
- After taking the treatments, if your conditions start improving, please continue the treatments as instructed.
- If you get allergic reactions, or if your conditions get worse, please Contact Us ASAP.
- During the treatments, please do lab testing based on your need (every month, every 3 months, or every 6 months, etc.), and send us the lab reports asap when they are available.
Prostate cancer is cancer that occurs in a man’s prostate — a small walnut-shaped gland that produces the seminal fluid that nourishes and transports sperm.
Prostate cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in men. Prostate cancer usually grows slowly and initially remains confined to the prostate gland, where it may not cause serious harm. While some types of prostate cancer grow slowly and may need minimal or no treatment, other types are aggressive and can spread quickly.
Prostate cancer that is detected early — when it is still confined to the prostate gland — has a better chance of successful treatment.
- Age: Age is the most significant risk factor for prostate cancer. Your risk increases as you get older. Prostate cancer is quite rare in men under 50.
- A family history of cancer: A family history means that you have someone in your family who has cancer. Generally speaking, if you have a father or brother diagnosed with prostate cancer you are 2 to 3 times more likely to get prostate cancer yourself, compared to the average man. The age that your relative is diagnosed with prostate cancer may also be a factor. If they were diagnosed before the age of 60, this increases your risk by slightly more than if they were diagnosed after the age of 60.
- A previous cancer: Men who have had certain cancers in the past, may have a slightly increased risk of getting prostate cancer. Studies have shown an increase in risk for men who have had kidney cancer, bladder cancer, lung cancer, thyroid cancer and melanoma skin cancer.
- Calcium in your diet: We still do not fully understand how diet affects prostate cancer risk. Several factors have been studied. Some studies show that men who have diets high in calcium may have a higher risk of prostate cancer.
- Height and body weight: Research has shown that taller men have a higher risk than shorter men of getting faster growing (high grade) prostate cancer, or prostate cancer that has spread. Being overweight for your height (obese) may also affect your risk. Some studies have found that having a high body mass index (BMI) increases your risk of dying from prostate cancer or being diagnosed with high grade prostate cancer. But it lowers your risk of getting localized prostate cancer. Doctors think that these results may partly be because it is harder to diagnose and treat prostate cancer in obese men.
- Hormones: Hormone levels may or may not play a part in the risk of developing prostate cancer. The prostate gland is a sex organ. It produces a liquid that is mixed with sperm to make semen. Testosterone is a sex hormone produced by the testicle and the prostate gland needs testosterone to work. It was thought in the past that having higher levels of testosterone in the blood may increase the risk of prostate cancer. But, in 2008 an analysis of 18 separate studies found no link between levels of sex hormones and prostate cancer risk.
- IGF-1 (insulin like growth factor): Insulin like growth factor is a normal chemical that our body makes. It is involved in the regulation of normal cell growth and death. Some studies have shown that men with a higher level of IGF-1 in the blood have a higher risk of prostate cancer.
- Vasectomy: A large study reported in the USA in 2014 showed a small increased risk of prostate cancer in men who have had a vasectomy. Vasectomy is a procedure for male sterilization and permanent birth control. Two other large studies in 1993 also found a small increase in risk but other studies have not shown an increased risk. It seems likely that vasectomy does increase the risk of prostate cancer but the increase in risk is very small.
- Cadmium: Cadmium is a natural metal in the environment. Small amounts can be found in our foods. There is limited evidence that a diet which contains a high amount of cadmium may increase your risk of getting prostate cancer.
- Inflammation of the prostate: Inflammation of the prostate is called prostatitis. A meta-analysis published in 2013 combined the information from 20 studies looking at prostate cancer risk and prostatitis. It found that men with prostatitis had a higher risk of prostate cancer. But the meta-analysis included low quality research studies. The results from another higher quality study did not find a link between prostatitis and prostate cancer. So we need more research before we know whether prostatitis increases your risk of prostate cancer.
At early stages, prostate cancer patients may not have symptoms. As the cancer progresses, patients may develop following symptoms:
- Difficulty of urination
- Frequent urination
- Weak stream of urine
- Blood in the urine
- Painful sensation during urination
- Burning sensation during urination
- Blood in the semen
- Painful sensation during ejaculation
- Burning sensation during ejaculation
- Thigh pain
- Discomfort in the pelvic area
- Bone pain
- Erectile dysfunction
Comparison of Orthodox Cancer Treatments and ACMA Cancer Treatments
|Orthodox Cancer Treatments||ACMA Cancer Treatments|
|Kills far more normal cells than cancerous cells.||ACMA treatments selectively kill cancerous cells, either directly or indirectly, and do no harm to normal cells.|
|Severely damages organs and the immune system.||ACMA treatments do not damage organs and the immune system.|
|Can destroy the functions of key organs, such as the liver, heart, kidney, etc., leading to death due to side effects.||Do not damage any key organs as long as patients follow ACMA treatment instructions.|
|Damage the gastrointestinal system, cause sick feeling, nausea, vomiting, and lost appetite, or death due to malnutrition.||ACMA treatments do not have any side effect.|
|Patients die of infectious diseases caused by a weakened immune system due to chemo and radiotherapy.||ACMA treatments can protect patients from getting infectious diseases.|
|One side effect that chemotherapy has is that it can cause new cancer.||ACMA cancer treatments do not have any side effect causing new cancer. On the contrary, ACMA cancer treatment can prevent new cancer from developing or growing.|
|For many cancer patients, orthodox treatments cause them died earlier comparing to no treatment at all for many types of cancer.||For most ACMA cancer patients, ACMA cancer treatments have extended their lives, including extending the lives of cancer patients who were sent hospice after orthodox medicine failed to help them.|
|Can do significant damage to DNA and causing new cancer.||ACMA cancer treatments do not cause damage to DNA as long as patients follow ACMA treatment instructions.|
|Causes immense pain and sickness, and a host of other severe side effects, so much so that many patients drop out of chemotherapy and would rather die than continue their treatments.||No pain or suffering is ever caused by ACMA cancer treatments. If the cancer, or prior orthodox treatments, cause pain, ACMA cancer treatments frequently reduce the pain and sickness within hours or days.|
|Orthodox treatment has very high relapse rate after remission. Patients usually will die after the cancer relapses.||So far, after ACMA cancer treatment help cancer patients achieve remission, no cancer relapse has occurred.|
|Orthodox treatment cannot prevent cancer from relapsing.||ACMA cancer treatments can prevent cancer from relapsing.|
|According to NIH statistics, cancer patient's 5-year survival rate after receiving chemotherapy is 2.1%.||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year survival rate is 100%. For stage IV cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year survival rate is about 80%.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year remission rate is 100%.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year cancer relapse rate is zero.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year cure rate is 100%.|
ACMA Prostate Cancer Treatment is a very effective treatment, which has the following functions:
- Improving urination difficulty
- Reducing pain during urination
- Improving difficulty starting or stopping urine stream
- Improving dribbling of urine
- Improving the force of urine stream
- Reducing and stopping blood in the urine
- Reducing and stopping low back pain
- Reducing and stopping hip pain
- Reducing and stopping thigh pain
- Reducing and stopping bone pain
- Improving discomfort in the pelvic area
- Improving erectile dysfunction
- Reducing and stopping pain with ejaculation
- Clearing blood in the semen
- Bring the elevated PSA down to normal range (usually can bring to below 1)
- Shrinking the tumor
- Saving the patient’s life
ACMA Prostate Cancer Treatment is natural and very safe. No side effect has been reported.