ACMA Multiple Myeloma Treatment
—More effective and safer than conventional cancer treatments
Leading cancer treatment in the United States, which enables stage I, II, and III cancer patients to become cancer free without surgery, chemo, or radiotherapy. ACMA treatments are safe, natural, herbal medicines that are effective alternatives to conventional treatments. To order ACMA Multiple Myeloma Treatment, see instructions below.
- If you are a new patient, complete the ACMA Diagnosis Form first. Ordering instructions will follow. If you would like to discuss your case with the doctor first, schedule a consultation here for the Chicago area. If outside of the Chicago area, Contact Us to schedule a FREE 15 minute phone consultation with the doctor within the US (if outside of the US, other contact arrangements can be made).
- If you are an existing ACMA patient, you can follow previous ACMA treatment instructions to reorder and take the treatments.
- The price for treatment is below, plus tax and shipping. Credit card payment type is accepted.
SIZE CANCER TREATMENT NON-CANCER TREATMENT 1 Week Supply $200 $150 2 Week Supply $400 $300 4 Week Supply $800 $600
- After you order ACMA products, we will send the products to you with detailed instruction within 3 business days.
- The product shelf life is 1 year from the time when you place the order.
- After receiving the products, please follow the instruction exactly to take the treatments.
- Please Contact Us if you have any questions or meet any problems when taking the treatments.
- After taking the treatments, if your conditions start improving, please continue the treatments as instructed.
- If you get allergic reactions, or if your conditions get worse, please Contact Us ASAP.
- During the treatments, please do lab testing based on your need (every month, every 3 months, or every 6 months, etc.), and send us the lab reports asap when they are available.
Multiple myeloma is a cancer that forms in a type of white blood cell called a plasma cell. Plasma cells help you fight infections by making antibodies that recognize and attack germs.
Multiple myeloma causes cancer cells to accumulate in the bone marrow, where they crowd out healthy blood cells. Rather than produce helpful antibodies, the cancer cells produce abnormal proteins that can cause kidney problems.
Treatment for multiple myeloma is not always necessary. If you are not experiencing signs and symptoms, you may not require treatment. If signs and symptoms develop, a number of treatments can help control your multiple myeloma.
It is not clear what causes myeloma.
Doctors know that myeloma begins with one abnormal plasma cell in your bone marrow — the soft, blood-producing tissue that fills in the center of most of your bones. The abnormal cell multiplies rapidly.
Because cancer cells do not mature and then die as normal cells do, they accumulate, eventually overwhelming the production of healthy cells. In the bone marrow, myeloma cells crowd out healthy white blood cells and red blood cells, leading to fatigue and an inability to fight infections.
The myeloma cells continue trying to produce antibodies, as healthy plasma cells do, but the myeloma cells produce abnormal antibodies that the body cannot use. Instead, the abnormal antibodies (monoclonal proteins, or M proteins) build up in the body and cause problems, such as damage to the kidneys.
A connection with MGUS
Multiple myeloma almost always starts out as a relatively benign condition called monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS).
In the United States, about 3 percent of people older than age 50 have MGUS. Each year, about 1 percent of people with MGUS develop multiple myeloma or a related cancer.
MGUS, like multiple myeloma, is marked by the presence of M proteins — produced by abnormal plasma cells — in your blood. However, in MGUS, the levels of M proteins are lower and no damage to the body occurs.
Signs and symptoms of multiple myeloma can vary and, early in the disease, there may be none.
When signs and symptoms do occur, they can include:
- Bone pain, especially in your spine or chest
- Loss of appetite
- Mental fogginess or confusion
- Frequent infections
- Weight loss
- Weakness or numbness in your legs
- Excessive thirst
Comparison of Orthodox Cancer Treatments and ACMA Cancer Treatments
|Orthodox Cancer Treatments||ACMA Cancer Treatments|
|Kills far more normal cells than cancerous cells.||ACMA treatments selectively kill cancerous cells, either directly or indirectly, and do no harm to normal cells.|
|Severely damages organs and the immune system.||ACMA treatments do not damage organs and the immune system.|
|Can destroy the functions of key organs, such as the liver, heart, kidney, etc., leading to death due to side effects.||Do not damage any key organs as long as patients follow ACMA treatment instructions.|
|Damage the gastrointestinal system, cause sick feeling, nausea, vomiting, and lost appetite, or death due to malnutrition.||ACMA treatments do not have any side effect.|
|Patients die of infectious diseases caused by a weakened immune system due to chemo and radiotherapy.||ACMA treatments can protect patients from getting infectious diseases.|
|One side effect that chemotherapy has is that it can cause new cancer.||ACMA cancer treatments do not have any side effect causing new cancer. On the contrary, ACMA cancer treatment can prevent new cancer from developing or growing.|
|For many cancer patients, orthodox treatments cause them died earlier comparing to no treatment at all for many types of cancer.||For most ACMA cancer patients, ACMA cancer treatments have extended their lives, including extending the lives of cancer patients who were sent hospice after orthodox medicine failed to help them.|
|Can do significant damage to DNA and causing new cancer.||ACMA cancer treatments do not cause damage to DNA as long as patients follow ACMA treatment instructions.|
|Causes immense pain and sickness, and a host of other severe side effects, so much so that many patients drop out of chemotherapy and would rather die than continue their treatments.||No pain or suffering is ever caused by ACMA cancer treatments. If the cancer, or prior orthodox treatments, cause pain, ACMA cancer treatments frequently reduce the pain and sickness within hours or days.|
|Orthodox treatment has very high relapse rate after remission. Patients usually will die after the cancer relapses.||So far, after ACMA cancer treatment help cancer patients achieve remission, no cancer relapse has occurred.|
|Orthodox treatment cannot prevent cancer from relapsing.||ACMA cancer treatments can prevent cancer from relapsing.|
|According to NIH statistics, cancer patient's 5-year survival rate after receiving chemotherapy is 2.1%.||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year survival rate is 100%. For stage IV cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year survival rate is about 80%.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year remission rate is 100%.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year cancer relapse rate is zero.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year cure rate is 100%.|
ACMA Multiple Myeloma Treatment is a very effective treatment, which has following functions:
- Stop bone pain, especially in the spine or chest
- Prevent nausea
- Eliminate constipation
- Improve the loss of appetite
- Clear mental fogginess
- Remove confusion
- Improve fatigue and weakness
- Prevent frequent infections
- Stop unintentional weight loss
- Improve weakness or numbness in legs
- Stop excessive thirst
- Improve anemia
- Stop bleeding
- Nerve damage
- Stop unintentional weight loss
- Improve weakness or numbness in legs
- Heal skin lesions
- Improve enlarged tongue (macroglossia)
- Prevent bone fractures
- Improve spinal cord compression
- Prevent kidney failure
- Prevent cancer metastasis (macroglossia)
- Save patient’s life
ACMA Multiple Myeloma Treatment is natural and very safe. No side effect has been reported.