ACMA Lymphoma Treatment
—More effective and safer than conventional cancer treatments
Leading cancer treatment in the United States, which enables stage I, II, and III cancer patients to become cancer free without surgery, chemo, or radiotherapy. ACMA treatments are safe, natural, herbal medicines that are effective alternatives to conventional treatments. To order ACMA Lymphoma Treatment, see instructions below.
- If you are a new patient, complete the ACMA Diagnosis Form first. Ordering instructions will follow. If you would like to discuss your case with the doctor first, schedule a consultation here for the Chicago area. If outside of the Chicago area, Contact Us to schedule a FREE 15 minute phone consultation with the doctor within the US (if outside of the US, other contact arrangements can be made).
- If you are an existing ACMA patient, you can follow previous ACMA treatment instructions to reorder and take the treatments.
- The price for treatment is below, plus tax and shipping. Credit card payment type is accepted.
SIZE CANCER TREATMENT NON-CANCER TREATMENT 1 Week Supply $200 $150 2 Week Supply $400 $300 4 Week Supply $800 $600
- After you order ACMA products, we will send the products to you with detailed instruction within 3 business days.
- The product shelf life is 1 year from the time when you place the order.
- After receiving the products, please follow the instruction exactly to take the treatments.
- Please Contact Us if you have any questions or meet any problems when taking the treatments.
- After taking the treatments, if your conditions start improving, please continue the treatments as instructed.
- If you get allergic reactions, or if your conditions get worse, please Contact Us ASAP.
- During the treatments, please do lab testing based on your need (every month, every 3 months, or every 6 months, etc.), and send us the lab reports asap when they are available.
Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymphatic system, the body’s disease-fighting network.
The lymphatic system includes the lymph nodes (lymph glands), spleen, thymus gland, and bone marrow. Lymphoma can affect all those areas as well as other organs throughout the body.
Many types of lymphoma exist. The main categories of lymphoma are:
- Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
What lymphoma treatment is best for you depends on your lymphoma type, the severity of your lymphoma, and your preferences. Lymphoma treatment may involve chemotherapy, biological therapy medications, radiation therapy, or a stem cell transplant.
For most cancers, researchers are still trying to understand how they are caused. The same is true for lymphoma – doctors do not know what causes it, although it is more likely to occur in certain people.
Medical researchers have identified certain risk factors that make lymphoma more likely, although they often do not understand why:
- Infectious mononucleosis – Infection with Epstein-Barr virus
- Age – Two specific groups are most affected: typically people in their 20s, and people over the age of 55 years
- Sex – Slightly more common in men
- Location – Most common in the US, Canada, and northern Europe; least common in Asia
- Family – If a sibling has the condition, the risk is slightly higher, and very high if there is an identical twin
- Affluence – People from higher socioeconomic status are at greater risk
- HIV infection
- Age – Most non-Hodgkin lymphomas are in people 60 years of age and over
- Sex – There are different rates of different types of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma across the sexes
- Ethnicity and location – In the US, African-Americans and Asian-Americans are less prone than white Americans, and the disease is more common in developed nations of the world
- Chemicals and radiation – Some chemicals used in agriculture have been linked, as has nuclear radiation exposure
- Immune deficiency – For example, caused by HIV infection or in organ transplantation
- Autoimmune disease, in which the immune system attacks the body’s own cells
- Infection – Certain viral and bacterial infections increase the risk, such as Helicobacter Infection and the Epstein-Barr Virus (the virus that causes glandular fever)
- See the American Cancer Society’s page for more detail on risk factors for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
The symptoms typically involve painless swelling of the lymph nodes (glands), often in the neck or armpits where these nodes are concentrated. Swelling may also occur in the groin and abdomen, although some people do not experience any detectable swelling in any part of the body.
You may be familiar with this sign because the lymph nodes in the neck (commonly referred to as “glands”) can become swollen during infections such as the cold – but here the swelling subsides, whereas it does not in cancer.
The enlarged glands can press on organs, bones, and other structures causing pain, but this pain can be similar to that of other less serious causes (such as simple backache), again making lymphoma an easy diagnosis to miss.
Anyone who has swelling of the glands, and does not get better after a short time, should see their doctor.
The lymph nodes, part of the immunity’s lymphatic system, are found all around the body, but their swelling in lymphoma is noticeable.
Other symptoms that can be experienced by people with lymphoma include the following:
- Swelling in the legs or ankles
- Cramping and bloating of the abdomen
- Night sweats and fever
- Weight loss and loss of appetite
- Unusual itching
- Pain or altered sensation
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual tiredness/lack of energy
- Persistent coughing
- Enlarged tonsils
Comparison of Orthodox Cancer Treatments and ACMA Cancer Treatments
|Orthodox Cancer Treatments||ACMA Cancer Treatments|
|Kills far more normal cells than cancerous cells.||ACMA treatments selectively kill cancerous cells, either directly or indirectly, and do no harm to normal cells.|
|Severely damages organs and the immune system.||ACMA treatments do not damage organs and the immune system.|
|Can destroy the functions of key organs, such as the liver, heart, kidney, etc., leading to death due to side effects.||Do not damage any key organs as long as patients follow ACMA treatment instructions.|
|Damage the gastrointestinal system, cause sick feeling, nausea, vomiting, and lost appetite, or death due to malnutrition.||ACMA treatments do not have any side effect.|
|Patients die of infectious diseases caused by a weakened immune system due to chemo and radiotherapy.||ACMA treatments can protect patients from getting infectious diseases.|
|One side effect that chemotherapy has is that it can cause new cancer.||ACMA cancer treatments do not have any side effect causing new cancer. On the contrary, ACMA cancer treatment can prevent new cancer from developing or growing.|
|For many cancer patients, orthodox treatments cause them died earlier comparing to no treatment at all for many types of cancer.||For most ACMA cancer patients, ACMA cancer treatments have extended their lives, including extending the lives of cancer patients who were sent hospice after orthodox medicine failed to help them.|
|Can do significant damage to DNA and causing new cancer.||ACMA cancer treatments do not cause damage to DNA as long as patients follow ACMA treatment instructions.|
|Causes immense pain and sickness, and a host of other severe side effects, so much so that many patients drop out of chemotherapy and would rather die than continue their treatments.||No pain or suffering is ever caused by ACMA cancer treatments. If the cancer, or prior orthodox treatments, cause pain, ACMA cancer treatments frequently reduce the pain and sickness within hours or days.|
|Orthodox treatment has very high relapse rate after remission. Patients usually will die after the cancer relapses.||So far, after ACMA cancer treatment help cancer patients achieve remission, no cancer relapse has occurred.|
|Orthodox treatment cannot prevent cancer from relapsing.||ACMA cancer treatments can prevent cancer from relapsing.|
|According to NIH statistics, cancer patient's 5-year survival rate after receiving chemotherapy is 2.1%.||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year survival rate is 100%. For stage IV cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year survival rate is about 80%.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year remission rate is 100%.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year cancer relapse rate is zero.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year cure rate is 100%.|
ACMA Lymphoma Treatment is a very effective treatment, which has following functions for patients:
- Shrink and eliminate enlarged lymph nodes and lumps in neck, armpits, groin, and other organs and tissues
- Stop and prevent sore lymph nodes
- Clear abdominal pain or swelling
- Stop chest pain
- Stop coughing
- Eliminate trouble breathing
- Improve fatigue
- Clear fever
- Stop night sweats
- Stop unintentional weight loss
- Clear rashes
- Stop itchy skin (pruritis)
- Heal skin lesions
- Eliminate lower back pain
- Prevent cancer metastasis
ACMA Lymphoma Treatment is natural and very safe. No side effect has been reported.