ACMA Bladder Cancer Treatment
—More effective and safer than conventional cancer treatments
Leading cancer treatment in the United States, which enables stage I, II, and III cancer patients to become cancer free without surgery, chemo, or radiotherapy. ACMA treatments are safe, natural, herbal medicines that are effective alternatives to conventional treatments. To order ACMA Bladder Cancer Treatment, see instructions below.
- If you are a new patient, complete the ACMA Diagnosis Form first. Ordering instructions will follow. If you would like to discuss your case with the doctor first, schedule a consultation here for the Chicago area. If outside of the Chicago area, Contact Us to schedule a FREE 15 minute phone consultation with the doctor within the US (if outside of the US, other contact arrangements can be made).
- If you are an existing ACMA patient, you can follow previous ACMA treatment instructions to reorder and take the treatments.
- The price for treatment is below, plus tax and shipping. Credit card payment type is accepted.
SIZE CANCER TREATMENT NON-CANCER TREATMENT 1 Week Supply $200 $150 2 Week Supply $400 $300 4 Week Supply $800 $600
- After you order ACMA products, we will send the products to you with detailed instruction within 3 business days.
- The product shelf life is 1 year from the time when you place the order.
- After receiving the products, please follow the instruction exactly to take the treatments.
- Please Contact Us if you have any questions or meet any problems when taking the treatments.
- After taking the treatments, if your conditions start improving, please continue the treatments as instructed.
- If you get allergic reactions, or if your conditions get worse, please Contact Us ASAP.
- During the treatments, please do lab testing based on your need (every month, every 3 months, or every 6 months, etc.), and send us the lab reports asap when they are available.
Bladder cancer is a type of cancer that begins in your bladder — a balloon-shaped organ in your pelvic area that stores urine.
Bladder cancer begins most often in the cells that line the inside of the bladder. Bladder cancer typically affects older adults, though it can occur at any age.
The great majority of bladder cancers are diagnosed at an early stage — when bladder cancer is highly treatable. However, even early-stage bladder cancer is likely to recur. For this reason, bladder cancer survivors often undergo follow-up tests for years after treatment to look for bladder cancer recurrence.
It is not always clear what causes bladder cancer. Bladder cancer has been linked to smoking, a parasitic infection, radiation, and chemical exposure.
Bladder cancer develops when cells in the bladder begin to grow abnormally. Rather than grow and divide in an orderly way, these cells develop mutations that cause them to grow out of control and not die. These abnormal cells form a tumor.
Types of bladder cancer
Different types of cells in your bladder can become cancerous. The type of bladder cell where cancer begins determines the type of bladder cancer. Your bladder cancer type determines which treatments may work best for you.
Types of bladder cancer include:
- Transitional cell carcinoma. Transitional cell carcinoma occurs in the cells that line the inside of your bladder. Transitional cells expand when your bladder is full and contract when your bladder is empty. These same cells line the inside of your ureters and your urethra, and tumors can form in those places as well. Transitional cell carcinoma is the most common type of bladder cancer in the United States.
- Squamous cell carcinoma. Squamous cells appear in your bladder in response to infection and irritation. Over time they can become cancerous. Squamous cell bladder cancer is rare in the United States. It is more common in parts of the world where a certain parasitic infection (schistosomiasis) is a prevalent cause of bladder infections.
- Adenocarcinoma. Adenocarcinoma begins in cells that make up mucus-secreting glands in the bladder. Adenocarcinoma of the bladder is rare in the United States.
Some bladder cancers include more than one type of cell.
Bladder cancer signs and symptoms may include:
- Blood in urine (hematuria) — urine may appear bright red or cola colored. Or urine may appear normal, but blood may be detected in a microscopic examination of the urine.
- Frequent urination
- Painful urination
- Back pain
- Pelvic pain
Comparison of Orthodox Cancer Treatments and ACMA Cancer Treatments
|Orthodox Cancer Treatments||ACMA Cancer Treatments|
|Kills far more normal cells than cancerous cells.||ACMA treatments selectively kill cancerous cells, either directly or indirectly, and do no harm to normal cells.|
|Severely damages organs and the immune system.||ACMA treatments do not damage organs and the immune system.|
|Can destroy the functions of key organs, such as the liver, heart, kidney, etc., leading to death due to side effects.||Do not damage any key organs as long as patients follow ACMA treatment instructions.|
|Damage the gastrointestinal system, cause sick feeling, nausea, vomiting, and lost appetite, or death due to malnutrition.||ACMA treatments do not have any side effect.|
|Patients die of infectious diseases caused by a weakened immune system due to chemo and radiotherapy.||ACMA treatments can protect patients from getting infectious diseases.|
|One side effect that chemotherapy has is that it can cause new cancer.||ACMA cancer treatments do not have any side effect causing new cancer. On the contrary, ACMA cancer treatment can prevent new cancer from developing or growing.|
|For many cancer patients, orthodox treatments cause them died earlier comparing to no treatment at all for many types of cancer.||For most ACMA cancer patients, ACMA cancer treatments have extended their lives, including extending the lives of cancer patients who were sent hospice after orthodox medicine failed to help them.|
|Can do significant damage to DNA and causing new cancer.||ACMA cancer treatments do not cause damage to DNA as long as patients follow ACMA treatment instructions.|
|Causes immense pain and sickness, and a host of other severe side effects, so much so that many patients drop out of chemotherapy and would rather die than continue their treatments.||No pain or suffering is ever caused by ACMA cancer treatments. If the cancer, or prior orthodox treatments, cause pain, ACMA cancer treatments frequently reduce the pain and sickness within hours or days.|
|Orthodox treatment has very high relapse rate after remission. Patients usually will die after the cancer relapses.||So far, after ACMA cancer treatment help cancer patients achieve remission, no cancer relapse has occurred.|
|Orthodox treatment cannot prevent cancer from relapsing.||ACMA cancer treatments can prevent cancer from relapsing.|
|According to NIH statistics, cancer patient's 5-year survival rate after receiving chemotherapy is 2.1%.||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year survival rate is 100%. For stage IV cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year survival rate is about 80%.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year remission rate is 100%.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year cancer relapse rate is zero.|
|(Data on orthodox treatment is unavailable)||For stage I, II, III cancer patients after receiving ACMA cancer treatments, the 5-year cure rate is 100%.|
ACMA Bladder Cancer Treatment has following functions:
- Clear blood in urine (hematuria)
- Reduce frequent urination
- Eliminate and prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Stop painful urination
- Remove back pain
- Improve pelvic pain
- Reduce swelling in the lower legs
- Shrink and remove the bladder cancer mass
- Prevent cancer metastasis
- Save patient’s life
ACMA bladder cancer treatment is natural and very safe. No side effect has been reported.