Original: March 6, 2020. Updated: March 22, 2020
As the coronavirus gets on the headline news and draws public attention, more and more people concern and fear the new virus and inquire about it. This article will address the issues relating to the coronavirus.
The public concern and fear on the coronavirus is understandable because comparing with other diseases, the coronavirus is very dangerous since it falls into the cold/flu category.
As discussed in following article Cold/Flu Dangers, Complications, and ACMA Treatments, all viruses in the cold/flu category are dangerous because
- they are infectious;
- they can cause epidemic or pandemic;
- they progress very rapidly;
- they can cause many complications;
- they can cause patient’s most pre-existing diseases to deteriorate;
- their prognosis is unpredictable. For most cold/flu caused deaths, the patients usually did not know they were going to die when they got the cold/flu. This makes the cold/flu more unpredictable than cancer, AIDS/HIV, etc.
- they can cause deaths in a few days, which is much faster than the deaths caused by most other diseases including cancer and AIDS/HIV. From this viewpoint, the cold/flu are more dangerous than cancer and AIDS/HIV etc.
As a result, all cold/flu viruses fall into the general plague category. Therefore, similar to all other cold/flu viruses, the coronavirus is a very dangerous disease.
In the past, the cost of coronavirus testing was more than $3000 in US. Probably due to the expensive testing cost, in the past after getting cold/flu symptoms, most patients did not do testing to find out what pathogen it was.
If the coronavirus testing is too expensive, many patients will not do the tests. Delaying the test will put the public and community at risk. To prevent the epidemic or pandemic outbreaks of coronavirus, the coronavirus testing should be free.
Based on the experiences with the coronavirus, in the future, the testing for all other infectious diseases (e.g. all cold/flu viruses as well as other pathogens in the general plague category) that can cause epidemic or pandemic outbreaks should be free too.
Any epidemic and pandemic outbreaks can not only cause many deaths, but also severely damage the economy. Free testing involves some cost. However, the saving from preventing the epidemic or pandemic outbreaks and widespread deaths will be much more than the testing cost. Therefore, it’s worth providing free testing for infectious diseases.
Testing Information Update
Recently, the coronavirus testing has become free. Following please find the coronavirus testing information:
To prevent the epidemic or pandemic outbreak of any infectious diseases (including the coronavirus), the infectious disease testing should be free because
- there is a golden time in order to prevent epidemic or pandemic outbreaks of an infectious disease;
- To help medical professionals and government agencies to respond quickly within the golden time, the testing of any patients should not be delayed;
- Free infectious disease testing will help all patients get access to the testing asap without delay to find out if they get infected;
- If the test results are positive, the infected patients can receive treatments right away within the golden time;
- If the test results are positive, the infected patients can be quarantined right away within the golden time;
- The in time testing and responses can prevent and stop the spreading of the disease, the epidemic or pandemic outbreaks can be prevented, and the public will be protected.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), from October 1, 2019 through February 29, 2020, there have been 34 millions to 49 millions flu illnesses and 20,000 to 52,000 flu deaths in US.
Because during above period, the coronavirus testing was very expensive, after getting cold/flu symptoms, most of above 34 millions to 49 millions flu patients this year did not do testing to find out what virus it is.
Flu virus changes every year. If most flu patients are tested positive for a certain virus in a year, that virus usually is the flu virus of that year. Recently after the coronavirus testing becomes free, more and more people have done the test and most of them, if not all, turn out to be positive for coronavirus. This indicates the coronavirus probably is the flu virus of this year.
On March 13, 2020, the CDC director Robert Redfield testified to the Congress and admitted that above 20,000 to 52,000 flu deaths in US this year have been miscategorised as the flu. One Senator asked Redfield if post-mortems were performed to find out the cause of death. He replied yes and they turned out to be coronavirus, which revealed mis-diagnoses. Then the questions are:
- Is it possible that the coronavirus is the flu virus of this year?
- Flu season usually starts in fall each year. If the coronavirus is the virus for this year’s flu, is it possible that the coronavirus started in US in September 2019 instead of recently?
- If the coronavirus is the flu virus of this year, is it possible that many, if not all, of the 34 millions to 49 millions flu patients in US actually have got coronavirus since October 2019?
- If the coronavirus is the flu virus of this year, is it possible that many, if not all, of the 20,000 to 52,000 flu deaths in US from October 1, 2019 through February 29, 2020 were actually caused by the coronavirus?
- If the coronavirus is the virus of this year’s flu, is it possible that the testing positive cases are increasing recently, but the total number of coronavirus patients are actually decreasing in US?
For 20 years, ACMA Cold/Flu treatment has successfully treated many cold/flu patients each year. All ACMA cold/flu patients have recovered after ACMA Cold/Flu treatment and no one died of cold/flu in past 20 years. If patients took ACMA Cold/Flu treatment right away after getting cold/flu, the average recovery time was 12 hours, and the fastest recovery time was 4 hours.
Since October 2019, ACMA Cold/Flu treatment has successfully treated many flu patients with coronavirus’ signs and symptoms. As discussed above, if the coronavirus is the flu virus of this year, above flu patients probably got coronavirus although they did not do testing due to the expensive testing cost. After receiving ACMA Cold/Flu treatment, all of them have been recovered very quickly and no one died. For the fastest case, the patient got recovered 4 to 12 hours after taking ACMA Cold/Flu treatment.
With 20 years of successful experiences in treating various cold/flu viruses, we are confident that the coronavirus can be effectively treated, patients’ lives can be saved, and the coronavirus epidemic or pandemic can and will be stopped soon.
6. Combine Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for COVID-19 Treatment
Recently, many provinces in China has zero new case and zero death of coronavirus, which indicates a very successful control of the coronavirus epidemic in China. The reason that China could quickly control the coronavirus epidemic was because China combined the TCM for the coronavirus treatment. By comparison, the hospitals that combined TCM had much higher cure rate and much lower death rate than the hospitals using Western medicine only. This successful experience should be used in US, which can save many Americans’ lives.
Following link is a petition asking US Government to recommend integrative treatment combining TCM with Conventional Medicine for the treatment of COVID-19 and to cover TCM cost by insurance or the government.
You can view and sign the petition here. Please make sure to verify your signature in your email after signing to complete.